How to Get Rid of Pests & Bed Bugs Published
Do you have unwanted visitors in the form of pests, who have taken abode in your house without your permission? Then don’t feel helpless. You can contact one of the companies which provide pest control services. To know more, read the article. It is quite common to find pests in both places of residence and areas important for commercial purposes. Before talking about pest control measures, it is necessary to know as to who we refer to as pests. And what harm they can cause to human beings. Ants, wasps, bees, fleas, ticks, insects, roaches, rodents, spiders – all come in the category of pests.
A pest can be inimical to humans in more than one ways. Let us discuss elaborately about some of the pests, and what harm they can cause to mankind.
- Mosquitoes are very dangerous to human beings. They suck their blood, and consequently, transmit a number of deadly diseases like malaria, dengue etc. While the male mosquitoes feed on nectar, the female mosquitoes bite birds and mammals including human beings to suck blood required for laying eggs. The eggs of the mosquito are laid in stagnant water.
- Bedbugs are small parasitic insects. They feed on human blood, and has been named after their habits of infesting houses and especially beds or other areas where people may sleep.
- Termites are the small insects that bore into wood and destroy it. They are so small that it is impossible to find what damage they have done until it’s too late. United States’ buildings are not as badly damaged due to fires, floods and storms as they are due to termites
- Rats and mice are yet another problem creating pests. They are known to destroy food worldwide. They also carry many diseases like typhus and Bubonic plague. Rats chew electrical and phone cables thereby causing fires.
- Roaches are omnivores and eat any organic substance including leftover food. Roaches are carriers of diseases like salmonella, gastroenteritis, dysentery.
- Ants are almost ubiquitous. They create nuisance at home by eating all available food. By now, it must have become much more comprehensible to you as to why we need to get rid of pests. They may seem very small and harmless, but as we have already discussed they can prove quite dangerous to our life. They are carriers of various diseases.
Very effective measures are required to exterminate them. It is also said that those pests who are not killed by a pesticide develop resistant power against it. Hence, they are not killed the next time when they are exposed to the same pesticide. New York city is so much affected by bedbugs that one may as well call it bedbugs New York city. Both home and commercial buildings need to apply pest control measures. There are many exterminators in Brooklyn providing pest control services. They can help you in achieving the objective of exterminating all kind of pests.
Use QM mosquito trap to fight mosquitoes. MBOX mosquito and bug zapper is one of the products of QM mosquito trap which is non-toxic, harmless, yet safe, swift and reliable. MBOX mosquito zapper uses a new method developed by Akira Fujishima (President of the Tokyo University of Science), this method uses photo catalysis of titanium dioxide (also known as the Honda-Fujishima Effect). Because of the near-silent design the MBOX bug zapper can be placed anywhere without any harm to its environment, like a baby room/bed room/living room etc. MBOX mosquito killer is non-toxic, harmless, yet safe, swift and reliable.
Make sure that the company uses those pesticides that are not only highly effective, but are also organic in nature. A pesticide made up of chemicals will adversely affects environment, and ultimately it will cause harm to mankind. If you will not grow considerate towards Mother Nature, then it is only you who is going to suffer the most.